SQL skills are very game changing and lucrative skill in today’s digital world as it gives power to the user to extract data for anything from the database and play with it to find hidden useful information. That is why this article Must have SQL language certifications online in 2024 is important as it has mentions of some of the online certifications available on the internet.
See if this list helps you in someway or let us know in comments.
Table of Contents
1. Learn SQL Basics for Data Science Specialization
Syllabus: 4 course series
– SQL for Data Science
– Data Wrangling, Analysis and AB Testing with SQL
– Distributed Computing with Spark SQL
– SQL for Data Science Capstone Project
Course link: Learn SQL Basics for Data Science Specialization
Course teaches skills to filter, sort, summarise data, manipulating strings, dates and numerical columns. Wrangling and using dataset to solve business problems using SQL. How to present your findings to stakeholders. Creating an end to end pipeline that reads, transforms and saves the result.
2. The Complete Oracle SQL Certification Course
Syllabus: 11 sections on
– Database basics
– Single table queries
– Single row functions
– Grouping functions
– Multi-Table Queries and Joins etc.
Course link: The Complete Oracle SQL Certification Course
Course teaches about how the oracle database works, how to run SQL commands and master it. Helps in honing the skills to land job as database developer, SQL developer etc. Practice sessions to run the commands not just see and do the rote learning.
3. Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals [DP-900] Full Course (Microsoft sql certification)
Syllabus: 7 sections on
– Explore core data concepts
– Explore relational data in Azure
– Explore non-relational data in Azure
– Explore modern data warehouse analytics in Azure
Course teaches about foundational understanding of database in a cloud environment with hands-on experience on Azure. Some of the key topics taught in this course are relational datasets, non-relational datasets, big-data, analytics, deployment and querying of relational data, constructing data analytics solutions in Azure etc. And also has some content for understanding of tools like Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight, and Power BI.
4. DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
Details: Instructor-led Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification Course live online Training Schedule
Course link: DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
Course teaches about concepts for designing and implementing data storage, designing and developing data processing pipelines, implementing data security, data factory etc. Course also has practical assignments, simulation exams, teaching about real use cases in industry, industry specific projects etc.
5. Become a Oracle SQL Certified Associate
Syllabus: 17 items on
– Relational database and SQL, select statement,
– Using functions, joins, subqueries, set operators,
– Adding, removing and updating data,
– User security, advanced DML, practices etc.
Course link: Become a Oracle SQL Certified Associate
Total 27+ hours of learning material having video lectures, exercises, quizzes etc. on the topics as mentioned above to hone ones skills in SQL followed by practices to bring hands on experience on the topic and final exam for certification.
6. PostgreSQL 12 Associate Certification
Exam details: Purchasing this offer gives one attempt to pass the multiple-choice, hour-long certification exam. An 70% or above score is considered passing.
Course link: PostgreSQL 12 Associate Certification
This source certifies that the person who got this certificate has the knowledge to maintain and manage a PostgreSQL server and related applications in a production environment.
7. EDB 12 Associate Certification
Exam details: Purchasing this offering gives you one attempt to pass the multiple-choice, hour-long certification exam. An 70% or above score is considered passing.
Course link: EDB 12 Associate Certification
This source certifies that the person who got this certificate has the knowledge to set up, maintain and manage a Postgres Advanced Server databases and applications in a production environment.
8. Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate (Google sql certification)
Platform: Coursera (Beginner level course)
Syllabus: 8 course series
– Data, data everywhere,
– Ask questions to make data-driven decisions,
– Prepare data for explorations,
– Process data from dirty to clean
– Analyze data to answer questions
– Share data through the art of visualizations,
– Data analysis with R programming etc.
Course link: Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
This course teaches key analytics skills (data cleaning, analysis and visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau) to clean and organize data for analysis, using these tools to solve business problems using data. Apart from that it also teaches how to present data findings in dashboards, presentations and on commonly used visualization platforms so that the same be used by business leaders or stakeholders to understand insights / patterns easily and use it in their final decision making.
9. Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate (Microsoft sql certification)
Exam details: Several skills are measured in this exam viz.
– Planning and implementation of data platform resources,
– Monitoring, configuring and optimizing database resources,
– Configuring and managing automation of tasks etc.
10. Oracle Database SQL Exam Number: 1Z0-071 (Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate)
– Multiple choice questions
– 63 questions
– 120 minutes exam
Passing this exam ensures that the perform has in depth knowledge of SQL, data modelling, creating and manipulating tables in oracle database, command line interfaces, general computing concepts etc.
The above list is just a small list of many available certificates out there. Hope the list is of help to you to get relevant information easily and make informed decision.
Other relevant links:
To learn more about SQL go through our other articles where we have tried to teach SQL in an interactive format.